National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) will select candidates through following channels for admissions to following programmes for the year 2017.
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS).
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2016/GATE-2017) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Computer Science and Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering. Candidates who qualified in GATE-2016 in these subjects are also eligible to apply.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) (2017).
- CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics (the candidates should also fulfil the eligibility criteria of NBRC for Ph.D. programme). Also their fellowship should be valid to be activated upto 31st August, 2017 or later.
Candidates will be short-listed for a two-tier interview based on their performance in the above qualifying examinations.
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS)
|Candidates will be short-listed for a two-tier interview based on their performance in the JGEEBILS examination. |